Windows - x86/x64
macOS - Apple Silicone & Intel Supported
Linux - x86/x64
Please report any bugs here
I've made way too many changes to the game to fully list them all here, so here are some of the most major changes to the game since PB2
- Fix card #804 not being found which caused the client to crash while loading saves.
- There have been reports of bugs when creating a save, so I've included a pop-up error dialog that will act as a shortcut to the logs folder.
- Fix buggy scrolling behaviour in smaller dropdown lists, at the cost of potentially
creating buggier implementation for larger ones. Oops.
- Force re-assign P1 controllers to P2 if "_EnableReassignControllerToP1" is false.
- Implement an animation backlog queue to prevent bugs with Network Synced Animations.
- Added a new animation akin to the original game's in the DeckEditor screen.
- Fixed bug #3 ("Load Save" control dialog shown on create save list item)
- Fixed bug #5 (Resolution selector shows many duplicate options)
- Fixed bug #6 (Misc. Deck Editor view bugs & glitches)
- Fixed bug #7 (Attacking an enemy deck leader directly softlocks game)
- Fix a bug where the "DOR Remake Saves" directory was not being
created while loading saves which caused a game crash.
- Fix a bug where saves created with a revision number of > 0
would trick the game into thinking they were created with revision
number = 0.
- Fix a bug where Mono on Linux does not let you write files starting
with . which would cause the game to crash due to "improper permissions"
5-11-2021 Update - First public Net Test Alpha
- Fix a bug where End Turn could be spammed to break the game
- Fix a bug where you had to highlight a single card to summon it (just select the singular card you want to summon now)
- Redesign just about every piece of UI imaginable to make it a little more modern
- Added a comprehensive save/load system that can support as many saves as you need it to
- Client Settings! Change sound volume, music volume, client quality settings, resolution settings, and more!
- NET PLAY!!!!! This is still in testing phases.
- Just about every card is now present in the game now. Only SOME cards have effects, but even if a card doesn't have an effect you can still play it/use it in game. Effects will be added as time goes on of course. Card List
- Each save has 5 custom terrain slots so you can design the duel field of your dreams!
- Deck Editor added with a major redesign compared to the original game.
Duelists of the Roses was an almost forgotten sequel to the game Forbidden Memories. These games both have their own unique dueling style different from the traditional table based card game you're used to.
In Duelists of the Roses, you control the cards on the board as pawns similar to a chess game. Each spot on the grid has its own terrain and each type of card is strong or weak in different terrains. You and one opponent both have deck leaders, when attacked directly you inflict direct damage.
Controls & Help
Controls & Help are now available in the "DOR Remake Manual" PDF included with the game.
DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED TO KEEP THE PROGRESS ON THIS PROJECT ROLLING....KONAMI I'M ALSO AVAILABLE TO HIRE!